CaptainCon will be held at:
Crowne Plaza, Warwick
801 Greenwich Ave
Warwick, RI 02886
A limited number of convention discount rooms are available at $135/night plus tax
To book, call 401-732-6000 or online at www.CrowneHotelWarwick.com
You must use the convention Group Code – CON – to receive the discount. Rates cannot be changed at check-in or check-out so make sure you get the code applied at the time of your reservation. WARNING! THE HOTEL WEB SITE WILL SHOW THERE ARE NO ROOMS AVAILABLE UNTIL YOU PUT IN THE CONVENTION CODE. DON’T BE DISCOURAGED AND SEE BELOW FOR TUTORIAL.
- Discount convention room rate is only available until January 6, 2020 or until the room block is full, whichever comes first
- Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11am daily
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card per hotel policy
- If you need to cancel a room, it must be done at least 24 hours prior to check-in to avoid fees
The Crowne Plaza features:
- Free in-room wifi
- Free parking
- Free shuttle to/from T.F. Green Airport and local MBTA/Commuter Rail station
- In addition to Remington’s Restaurant and Alfred’s Lounge, the hotel will provide grab-and-go concession stations during the convention which we encourage you to patronize because the food’s good and quick and we can use their good sales to negotiate better terms for next year. 😉
The hotel seems sold out, what do I do?
As of right now, there are still rooms available at the Crowne Plaza, but they’re going fast. Here’s the confusion, when you first put in dates on the hotel web site, it may give you a message that rooms are sold out. Once you put in the Group Code – CON – it will show rooms available and the discount price.
When all rooms are truly gone, rooms will open up in the overflow hotel – the Holiday Inn Express and we’ll post details here.